egypt news
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real time news in Egypt

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shafiq President: I demand a re-run presidential immediately prepare the Constitution

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Shafiq President: I demand a re-run presidential immediately prepare the Constitution Empty
PostSubject: Shafiq President: I demand a re-run presidential immediately prepare the Constitution   Shafiq President: I demand a re-run presidential immediately prepare the Constitution EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 5:01 am

Shafiq President: I demand a re-run presidential immediately prepare the Constitution Thumbmail2012-09-10+02%3A06%3A48.625
Asked Ahmed Shafik former presidential candidate for the presidency of President Mohamed Morsi re-election immediately after the preparation of the Constitution, stressing that if there is satisfaction for effort Brotherhood, the elections will support their position.

He added in the program - the tenth evening with Wael Abrashi broadcast Sunday evening - that legislative and presidential elections were marred by some doubts, especially after the issue of stuffing cards in Domanial presses for the candidate of the Muslim Brotherhood and undescended entire villages to vote because the Christians.

He said he will run for the presidential election if he feels that the 12 million citizens who elected him increased until he feels he the unmet thought the masses and desires and stressed that the individual system is optimized in the legislative elections whatever disadvantages.

Back to top Go down
https://nowegypt.mam9.com

Shafiq President: I demand a re-run presidential immediately prepare the Constitution
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
egypt news :: egypt news :: egypt news-
Jump to: